TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grimm Episode 3x06 "STORIES WE TELL OUR YOUNG"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Grimm Episode 3x06 "STORIES WE TELL OUR YOUNG" Empty
PostSubject: Grimm Episode 3x06 "STORIES WE TELL OUR YOUNG"   Grimm Episode 3x06 "STORIES WE TELL OUR YOUNG" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:59 pm

GRIMM
Air Date: Friday, December 06, 2013
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on NBC
Episode Title: (#306) "STORIES WE TELL OUR YOUNG"

"STORIES WE TELL OUR YOUNG"

A YOUNG BOY'S AILMENTS LEAD EVERYONE TO THINK THEY ARE DEALING WITH A CASE OF DEMON POSSESSION - Nick (David Giuntoli) faces his toughest challenge yet when he and Hank (Russell Hornsby) investigate a case that combines religious phenomenon with the dark dealings of the Wesen Council. Meanwhile, Rosalee (Bree Turner) is torn when Nick's case challenges her Wesen loyalties. Elsewhere, Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) leaves town to tend to some "family matters".
Bitsie Tulloch, Silas Weir Mitchell, Reggie Lee and Claire Coffee also star.

Source: NBC | TheFutonCritic

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x06 "STORIES WE TELL OUR YOUNG"   Grimm Episode 3x06 "STORIES WE TELL OUR YOUNG" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:02 pm

Promo pics for ep 3x06:

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x06 "STORIES WE TELL OUR YOUNG"   Grimm Episode 3x06 "STORIES WE TELL OUR YOUNG" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x06 "STORIES WE TELL OUR YOUNG"   Grimm Episode 3x06 "STORIES WE TELL OUR YOUNG" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:40 am

Well this one was different so good on that.
Not much Claire again, I figure the whole season will just be tidbits of her, maybe one ep focusing on her.
What was the capt. doing? trying to find a place to stash claire??
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x06 "STORIES WE TELL OUR YOUNG"   Grimm Episode 3x06 "STORIES WE TELL OUR YOUNG" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:41 pm

T5000 wrote:
Well this one was different so good on that.
Not much Claire again, I figure the whole season will just be tidbits of her, maybe one ep focusing on her.
What was the capt. doing? trying to find a place to stash claire??
I have to repeat myself, but Grimm delivered the next very good episode. I'm glad that you liked it too.
Yeah, the Grausen story was a welcome variety from the Wesen world, being no Wesen but some parasite which caused that child's transformation and aggressive behaviour. It was good that the kid could be saved after all.
But the most important and fascinating thing about this ep was the envolvement of the "Wesen Council". We learn to know how the Wesen law works and how much influence and respect/fear that Council obviously has. Rosalee and to a slighter degree Monroe look like their loyalties might belong more to the Council and the old Wesen laws than to Nick. Nick on the other hand has shown again that he would not just follow blindly those old laws. He's open minded and therefore also a threat to those old orders. He was already in the focus of the Royals, but now he's also "monitored" by the Council, what probably will mean more trouble.
Again Juliette proves to be a full and helpful member of team Grimm, I almost would say this ep was her final break-through in this regard.

Now to Renard. I don't think he was looking for a hideout for Adalind, he was just hiding himself from the other Royals. He travelled to Europe to probably play a role when Eric's succession will be decided. He also wanted to meet the resistance leaders, maybe he already wants to start a revolution? Don't know, if the resistance forces are even strong enough to dare this at all. And I'm still wondering, what that recent phone call from Renard's mother actually is meaning. Is there a chance that she now needs the bastard after Eric's death (still doubt that he's actually dead though).
And now the best thing ... Grimm's midseason finale will air ep 3x07 and 3x08 together next Friday ... Cool!!! cheers  bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x06 "STORIES WE TELL OUR YOUNG"   Grimm Episode 3x06 "STORIES WE TELL OUR YOUNG" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grimm Episode 3x06 "STORIES WE TELL OUR YOUNG"
Page 1 of 1