TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunger Games #2 catching fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

Hunger Games  #2 catching fire Empty
PostSubject: Hunger Games #2 catching fire   Hunger Games  #2 catching fire Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Ok saw a cam version of this, as I wasnt real interested in it.
the first hour is just some totally boring BS, they wasted the time on purpose I think.
It was setting something up , but you dont need a hour to do that.
Then the games start and it was different, and interesting, but there is no ending!
The movie just ends, and you have to wait for the next movie to see what happens!

so I see now why they promoted it so much, to get as many as possible to see this one, then they all will go to the next one to see what happens.

On a scale of 10 , I would give this a 7.
I think they messed up though they could have just made one movie instead of 2 and made it real good, as they had a idea which made this one different, but they just end it at a odd point. I think it could have been done better story wise for a better effect.
But if you liked the first one at all this one is worth seeing, just be prepared for a boring first hour, and a pretty much different game.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com

Hunger Games #2 catching fire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TV Talk :: General Discussion for this site etc :: Movies-discuss-
Jump to: