TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Grimm Episode 6x13 "THE END" March 31, 2017 (Series Finale)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

PostSubject: Grimm Episode 6x13 "THE END" March 31, 2017 (Series Finale)   Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:09 am

GRIMM
Air Date: Friday, March 31, 2017
Time Slot: 8:00 PM-9:00 PM EST on NBC
Episode Title: (#613) "THE END"

SERIES FINALE

"THE END"

NICK MUST LOOK TO HIS ANCESTORS FOR STRENGTH TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM A TERRIFYING END - JACQUELINE TOBONI, HANNAH R. LOYD AND WIL TRAVAL GUEST STAR - Nick (David Giuntoli) faces off against his greatest foe yet as it seems no weapon can defeat him. At the Spice Shop, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell), Rosalee (Bree Turner) and Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) search for answers and stumble upon a rare potion that may help the fight. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) and Adalind (Claire Coffee) try to keep Diana (Hannah R. Loyd) and baby Kelly safe as the threat has its eyes set on the children. Russell Hornsby and Reggie Lee also star.

Source: NBC | TheFutonCritic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 6x13 "THE END" March 31, 2017 (Series Finale)   Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:10 am

Promo pics for episode 6x13:

Last edited by tscc1000 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 6x13 "THE END" March 31, 2017 (Series Finale)   Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:11 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEDECEkvqEQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 6x13 "THE END" March 31, 2017 (Series Finale)   Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:28 pm

So I saved up episodes 1x11, 1x12 and 1x13 for a big final Grimm session.
And wow, it was worth it! What a ride! bounce  cheers
I don't want to spoil it, so for now I'm just saying that I in the end I loved the finale!
But it was close ... there were quite some moments especially during the last two episodes, when I was getting really afraid, that it could go out in a way I wouldn't like at all ...
But see for yourself first ... we'll talk about it more later!

Damn, now it's really over after almost 6 years ... I'll miss Grimm for sure ... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 6x13 "THE END" March 31, 2017 (Series Finale)   Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:08 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTkYE1wn3WQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwfUzj4IQ8s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=astyHE7XfJs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AXOqJ2xOig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLoV3iT27kc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-BrKRxNfEE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 6x13 "THE END" March 31, 2017 (Series Finale)   Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQs1raC1_Ug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 6x13 "THE END" March 31, 2017 (Series Finale)   Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:25 am

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com wrote:

'Grimm' Bosses Break Down Series Finale Deaths and "Open" Ending

March 31, 2017 6:00pm PT by Craig Tomashoff

Allyson Riggs/NBC

"We wanted to have an epic battle between good and evil at the end," exec producer David Greenwalt tells THR about the surprising final hour of the NBC supernatural drama.

[Warning: This story contains spoilers from Grimm's series finale, "The End."]

The stories that the Brothers Grimm were fond of telling a couple centuries ago weren’t exactly overflowing with happy endings. Luckily for fans of the NBC series Grimm, its ending Friday night after six seasons went in a much more positive direction.

“Our ending was deliberately very fairy tale-esque,” executive producer David Greenwalt tells The Hollywood Reporter. “We like to think our characters just kept on going, and never died.”

Though never a Top 10 hit for NBC, the show about a group of friends (and occasional enemies) who fight off of supernatural forces earned a solid cult following that had kept it on the air since 2011. The network decided to pull the plug this season, but not before giving Grimm 13 episodes to find that contented conclusion.

Things weren’t looking so upbeat as the series neared its end. The green-eyed ghoul otherwise know as the Zerstorer killed off everyone except for Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli), a.k.a. the chief Grimm. However, courtesy of the beast’s magical staff, everyone was resurrected when the creature bit the dust. Then, in the final scene, the children of Nick, girlfriend Adalind (Claire Coffee) and Renard (Sasha Roiz) had grown into demon hunters themselves.

“We wanted to come full circle and also take things into the future,” adds Greenwalt. “I think fans had a right to expect us to do that. They had a right to expect that Nick would be tested to his core but ultimately survive.”

Now that there are no more Hexenbiests, Blutbads or Kinoshimobe to kick around anymore, Greenwalt and fellow executive producer Jim Kouf spoke with THR about faking the cast out about the finale, their favorite beasts and some divine interference while shooting that last episode.

You faked everyone out a bit by appearing to kill off nearly all your main characters. Were you ever tempted to just let them stay dead?

Jim Kouf: We had all fallen in love with the characters. We had the same desire as our fans so we didn’t want to kill them. And because this final season was dealing with such powerful religious icons including the staff of Moses, we started researching it and learned that nobody’s ever explained what happened to it. It did appear to have magical powers, so if you have those abilities, why not bring everyone back to life?

David Greenwalt: It would have been a pretty bold thing to end by leaving Nick alone, but what would that have meant? The universe is an empty cipher and humanity is going nowhere?

Did you fake out the actors when they sat down for their first table read?

Kouf: We actually didn’t do a table read. Every actor first got the script on his or her own. And they were all stunned when they discovered they’d died. They said they gasped and went, “Oh my God!” when they read each of them getting to have their own death moment. Then they kept reading to find out who’s going to die next. Some of them did think that their characters’ trajectories were headed in different directions than they actually were. And they were surprised that certain characters didn’t come back.

Did they ever ask what you were planning for the finale?

Kouf: They didn’t want to know. In the beginning, a few of them asked but most didn’t want to know. They wanted to treat it more as real life, where you don’t know what’s coming at you next.

How hard was it for everyone to film their final scenes together?

Greenwalt: It wasn’t easy, but that had a lot to do with the fact that as we prepared to shoot the last three episodes – which we saw as one giant movie – Portland got record snowfall. It took a month for the last episodes. We were using a lot of sets out in the woods and we couldn’t get to them. We went a lot of days over what we’d intended. It felt like this was the show that wouldn’t die! Maybe it was God’s way of saying, “C’mon guys! Give us just one more season!”

Why view it as a three-part finale?

Greenwalt: That ultimately just made the most sense for what we had been attempting to do for the previous five and a half years of the show. We always wanted to let the story tell itself. So we needed time to explain where the stick came from and how it fell apart, which led us to Moses, which led to this very powerful evil. And when you deal with all that, it gives you a lot of new story ideas that require time to tell.

What was the mood like once you were finally able to shoot those last episodes?

Kouf: We had a lot of farewell dinners as we got closer to the end. And after each person played their final scene, they then gave a speech to the cast and crew. There wasn’t a dry eye in the house every single time.

Greenwalt: I’d never had an experience where people gave speeches about what the show meant to them. Russell [Hornsby, who played Hank Griffin] delivered one that was almost Shakespearean. A lot of times it’s just get your check and move on. These people would acknowledge all their cast mates and our incredible crew. This was not an easy show to do. It wasn’t a normal job for everyone involved. People got married. They had children. A real emotion connection developed for us all. It was almost its own fairy tale with how it came together and how we discovered people. There was something magical in this whole experience. Like finding Jacqueline Toboni, who played Trubel, when he went to speak to a screenwriting class at the University of Michigan.

Kouf: And Claire Coffee, who played Adalind... this was the biggest role to come along for her and it wasn’t even something that occurred to us until we were watching her small part in the pilot and realizing what we had in her.

When did you start picturing what those final scenes were going to be?

Greenwalt: We had come up with different iterations of what we wanted to do throughout the process of writing. We just didn’t know at first where everything would end up. We did know that the Seven Keys our characters had been seeking for a long time would eventually unlock a box. The question was, what would be in it? Jim felt like it should be a stick, like a magic wand, something holy.

Kouf: We did know all along that we wanted to have an epic battle between good and evil at the end. We just didn’t know for a while what the specifics of that fight would be. All along with this show, we just broke stories down beat by beat by beat. We never tried to break storylines too far ahead of time. I can say that Sasha [Roiz, who played Capt. Renard] told us that he wanted an even bigger fight than what we had. If only we’d had the money for it….

The series ended with Nick, Adalind and Renard’s kids all grown up and heading to take out some evildoers. What do you think the rest of your cast of characters is doing now?

Greenwalt: They’re still out there, doing their thing. But we wanted to leave it open for the fans to imagine their own story. I’m sure young Trubel is still out there fighting stuff in her own way.

Did it feel like you could have kept going for another season if NBC had allowed you to?

Kouf: I’m sure we could have. There’s no doubt about that, although by the end we were tired. We gave it our all for five and a half years and it was nice we were able to end it the way we did.

Greenwalt: We had a big end to every season, and then we’d figure there was no way we could come up with something more. However, myths and legends are a fertile field to explore so I like to think that if we took a couple weeks off, we could go back to it again.

One of the most entertaining parts of the show every week was seeing the fantastic beasts Nick and friends had to battle with. Did you have any favorites?

Greenwalt: I think we did 96 of them. I’ll always have a soft spot for the Blutbot, our original creature who was basically the Big Bad Wolf. There was also that octopus guy who could use his tentacles to suck memories from your head, the guy with three eyes who could see the future and the living tree in this last season who protected the environment.

Kouf: What about the voodoo zombies?

Greenwalt: And the really ugly one who smelled bad?

Kouf: Yeah, that guy! The blobfish!

The Grimm characters will keep hunting down these evil beasts. What do you guys have planned for the foreseeable future?

Greenwalt: We’ll write screenplays for food.
Grimm
I already miss Grimm ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 6x13 "THE END" March 31, 2017 (Series Finale)   Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:34 am

http://deadline.com wrote:

‘Grimm’ Series Finale: Creators On That Killer Twist, The Jump In Time & Leaving “Options Open” For More

by Liz Calvario  March 31, 2017 6:01pm

Allyson Riggs/NBC
SPOILER ALERT: This story contains details about tonight’s series finale of Grimm.
After six season and 123 episodes, NBC’s fantasy crime drama Grimm has come to an end – and boy did they save the best for last, taking fans on a whirlwind of emotions.

Allyson Riggs/NBC

The second to last episode left fans shocked after Hank and Wu were unexpectedly killed and the Zerstörer was roaming around town trying to find his young bride. As the finale began, Nick tried to bring his friends back using the mysterious stick but, unfortunately, we later found out that because of the Zerstörer, the stick was no use now. Distressed by their deaths, he reunited with Monroe, Rosalee and Juliette, who were working on rare potion that would help them fight. Meanwhile, Capt. Renard and Adalind tried to keep Diana and baby Kelly safe as the devil had set its eyes on them.
The episode took another shocking twist when Juliette became the Zerstörer’s next victim, but that was nothing compared to the four following deaths that came. But Nick wasn’t going down without a fight and looked to his ancestors – more specifically his mother (Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio), his Aunt Marie (Kate Burton) and Trubel (Jacqueline Toboni) – for the strength to save the world. Thankfully, the creators couldn’t leave Grimmsters with that tragic ending and when it was all said and done, Nick traveled back through the mirror to be reunited with his very much alive friends and family.
Deadline spoke with creators David Greenwalt and Jim Kouf about that killer twist, their reasoning for shocking fans and what they appreciated most about being part of the Grimm family.

Allyson Riggs/NBC

DEADLINE: Why did you feel like you needed to “tease” the audience with Hank and Wu’s death in the second-to-last episode?
GREENWALT: Well, I don’t know if we were teasing as much as saying, ‘OK, this is going to get horrific and Nick is about to face the toughest adversary that he/they have ever faced. There are going to be some bad consequences,’ Plus you couldn’t just kill absolutely everybody in the last episode, right Jim?
KOUF: Well, no you can’t because there would be less room for talking. When you have so much to get done, and you have 42 minutes of broadcast, you have to be careful how you set things up. Pay them off.
GREENWALT: I’ll tell you, there have been a few things in my lengthy career where you’ve written it and then you actually see it, and the killing of Hank and Wu and our other beloved members, that was like wow! … It just has more … It gives me a big wallop to actually see it, these people you’ve worked and loved for so many years. I got pretty moved.
DEADLINE: Was that your plan all along from the beginning to kill everyone off?
KOUF: From the very beginning we knew exactly what we were going to do, right David?
GREENWALT: [Laughs] No, we knew we have 13 episodes to end this and we had two different versions … and this one seemed like the best version and it also explained that stick, which was helping explain the crusader [other things] that we talked about so long ago, and we felt we should answer that as well.
DEADLINE: Was there ever a moment when you thought you actually should kill off a main character?
KOUF: We toyed with it, but there was no real good reason to kill anybody off.
GREENWALT: We killed Renard once and then we killed Juliette once. And in our hearts we just couldn’t bring ourselves to really [kill anyone] until the end. Tour de force for David Giuntoli, every single person that means something to him, taken from him. I thought he did a great job acting.
KOUF: We wanted to take our fans through the same emotional journey that Giuntoli went through, basically.

Allyson Riggs/NBC

DEADLINE: At the end there is this epic fight scene with the Zerstörer outside of the cabin. Describe the creation of that scene and any difficulties you encountered.
KOUF: It was mainly complicated by the fact that we had terrible weather and we lost a lot of time to snow and rain. So we had less time than we hoped to.
GREENWALT: Jim and I both wrote and directed that finale together. A lot of it were just the elements, like we were way over time and budget, there were huge snow storms in Portland in January. But it all seemed to kind of contribute to the hectic and emotional pace of it. And when we were writing it, at least I recall saying, “Oh my god how are we going to direct this?” and Jim would say, “Well that’s the director’s problem.”
And then when we were directing it, we had done it enough that we knew there are certain things that you have to get, and things that are going to be able to cut, and these are big huge important things. So we did our best as many of the pieces as we could. That particular episode has 1,000 cuts in it, not that sequence, but the whole episode. That’s a lot of cuts for an episode of 42 minutes of television, and how we’ve always done it, which it has been quick bites of film, we used to get in trouble because it’s hard to shoot that many scenes and go through that many sequences. But I kind of took to Jim’s guidance on that, this is filmmaking and this is what makes it interesting to the audience. It was something, that could’ve been the last night of a lot of those actors as well. I do recall standing out in the woods and each one of them making beautiful speech to the crew and their follow cast-mates.
KOUF: As everybody died, everybody gave a speech because that was about the end. Also, we also have to give a lot of credit to Matt Taylor, our stunt coordinator. He really did a great job choreographing a lot of the fights. Of course they were a lot bigger than we ever do. We had a constant build to the fights that went on. Hank and Wu were the first, then Juliette, then all of them outside of the cabin, but we had to keep saving it for the big fight with all the Grimm. Each one had to top the other.
GREENWALT: He did such an incredible job for us.
KOUF: We should also give credit to Lynn for one shot, we were both exhausted, and Lynn said no, you got to get the crane shot.
GREENWALT: Which we had wanted but we were so far behind … but Lynn really helped us capture that shot and everybody pulled together. [The scene is] when Nick is kneeling over Monroe and Rosalee and the crane pulls up and shows the agony. We got everything, we just got in there in the mud.
KOUF: We had a two-day schedule before Mary Elizabeth [Mastrantonio] and Kate Burton, and we had them for two days that’s it. No more, no less. And we lost one of the days of shooting to weather, so we had to do all their scenes in one day and they were great.
GREENWALT: And all of their stunts, and they’re part if the big fight. But that worked out too.
DEADLINE: Were there any additional storylines you wished you could’ve explored?
GREENWALT: We missed Butt Crack Bud! We wanted to get him in there somehow. The refrigerator repair man who did such a wonderful arc in the whole show, but there was just no time. And a couple other type of characters that we could’ve done more [with].
DEADLINE: We jump forward 20 years, any potential spinoffs or more Grimm in the future?
KOUF: We just leave all our options open. You just never know.
DEADLINE: What made you want to jump forward in time?
KOUF: It seemed like a very fairytale ending to the show. We really wanted to close the book on it.
GREENWALT: We literally closed the book and we liked the idea of suddenly you’re with Nick at Monroe’s house … and you get this great look on Nick’s face and then you hear this other narrator person who basically says: “What happened in the world that day was either a myth, a legend, or a fairytale and I know it’s true because my father told me.”
KOUF: The whole emotional ending turned out to be about family and the power of family. And [the ending] continues that idea that here are the two siblings working together with their family.
DEADLINE: Fans had been wondering what Nick and Juliette’s future would look like. Do you think they would’ve ended up together again?
GREENWALT: There are a lot of people who have a lot of opinions about that on both sides of that question. But I think that there was such a beautiful speech in the third to last episode in which Eve/Juliette says, “I wouldn’t go back if I could … We’ve all grown, we’re all different now than we were.” So I think that’s more realistic.
KOUF: I mean they’re friends, there’s something there. You don’t have to be married and sleeping together to have a good, happy relationship.

Scott Green/NBC

DEADLINE: Did the cast know what was going to happen to them in the last episodes?
GREENWALT: They didn’t know, not until they read the script. Just like all of the other 123 episodes, we never told them anything. It’s not good for them to know what’s going to happen. Just like life, you never know what is going to happen.
KOUF: They were all emotional, like, “Wow this is it. It’s really coming to an end.” But we, everybody, knew it was coming to an end anyway. We knew we were ending the series, but they didn’t know how their characters were ending. But it was a big emotional moment for all of them when they died on screen. But it was also a big emotional thing because we were ending the series. We were like a family, which is unusual for a TV series to have everyone get along so well.
DEADLINE: Looking back after six seasons, how did Grimm standout and what made it so special for you both?
KOUF: I think for both of us, we got a chance to create a world that hasn’t been created before. We had a chance to create Wesen and Blutbad, and all the wonderful characters that went into that world that had not been done before. So that was fun. Really create a fairytale world and take it and ground it in reality.
GREENWALT: Also, kind of explain evil, the kind of evil that gets in these parts. And at the same time show the antagony of the Wesen and give them a rhythm too and that they have a point of view of what they’re doing. Like Jim said, there are 90-some-odd critters were created for this thing. Both by us and our writers and our wonderful CGI and special makeup department. Every eight days there was a new critter to be done and it was really fun.
KOUF: You don’t get a chance to explore as many things as we got to explore on this series.
GREENWALT: A lot of history, a lot of myth. We drew from all over the world and the Grimm was just a jumping off point. Africa, Japan, the Philippines, you name it, we drew mythical stories and creatures from those places. I think it kind of makes this show universal, we are in over 200 countries and the show will continue to have a life, which is another thing … It will have a life of its own.
I read that in a comment and I think some TV movies would be a great idea and ideal to continue the saga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 6x13 "THE END" March 31, 2017 (Series Finale)   Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:42 am

http://ew.com wrote:

Grimm series finale: EPs explain why Nick had to suffer

Sara Netzley
Posted on March 31, 2017 at 9:00pm EDT
Warning: This story contains major spoilers from Friday’s series finale of Grimm. Read at your own risk!
After six seasons fighting fairy tale monsters with help from his friends, family, and an occasional enemy, Nick (David Giuntoli) defeated the ultimate evil and, in so doing, resurrected the friends, family, and maybe-no-longer enemy who fell in the final battle.
Although he was tempted to turn the stick over to the Zerstörer, Nick resisted and, with the help of Trubel (Jacqueline Toboni) and a surprise assist from his late mother Kelly (Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio) and aunt Marie (Kate Burton), he saved the world and the people he loves. EW spoke with showrunners David Greenwalt and Jim Kouf to discuss why they took Nick to the brink in the final two episodes and what the post-modern Grimm might look like.
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: You worked on Angel and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, both of which were notorious for their lethal finales. Why was it important for everyone on Grimm to get a happily ever after?
DAVID GREENWALT: The point was not to have a lethal ending or a happily-ever-after ending, the point was to take Nick to the lowest possible point he could be, where he thought he could not possibly dig any deeper inside. And he was willing to give up the world so that he could have his loved ones, as anyone would do in that position. But then kind of mystically, and kind of not mystically, his ancestors appeared to him, and he found a deeper strength than he even knew he had. And that was really the theme, his deepening purpose as a post-modern Grimm.
JIM KOUF: The power of the stick went back into the staff of Moses, which supposedly had all sorts of magical powers: It parted the Red Sea, it turned into a snake, all these things which we knew from religious mythology. We felt that once evil had been defeated, that it was a reset. It went back to before so he [the Zerstörer] would have no impact. If you can defeat evil and take the power from him, then it was a reset to before he came in. In religious mythology, there also is life from death, so we felt that was apropos for what we were doing.
The last 13 episodes featured several flashbacks. Other than showcasing everyone’s baby faces, how did that help you tell the story you wanted to tell this season?
GREENWALT: (Laughs.) I think it’s a reminder of the full circle of this, from where we started and the beginning of the relationships. We’re right back to where we started in the very first episode, and what seemed like a dangerous place suddenly seemed like a safe place, but it wasn’t.
KOUF: And we went full circle not only all the way back to the beginning, but 20 years into the future. We wanted to end on that book, on the Grimm book, because of the Brothers Grimm fairy tales. But we also really wanted someone to tell us, “This is not a myth, a legend, or a fairy tale. This really happened.” And it seemed like the person to say that would be his son: “Because my father told me so.” And it also wrapped up the whole blood-of-your-ancestors-and-strength-of-your-family thing, as well. It seemed fun to do it that way.
Is that why you chose to focus on grown-up Kelly and Diana in the flash-forward?
GREENWALT: Absolutely. We see that this has gone forward, this gift has been passed on to a new generation.
Is it safe to assume that their parents enrolled them in German classes, for their own good?
KOUF: (Laughs.) Probably. Probably multilingual.
GREENWALT: Esperanto. It’s coming back.
Is there a particular fairy tale you wanted to put the Grimm twist on but weren’t able to for one reason or another?
KOUF: I think we tackled just about everything we wanted to. We were searching far and wide there at the end for stories that we hadn’t told. We explored a lot of different myths, fairy tales, legends. I don’t think we left any out that we wanted to do.
GREENWALT: One of my favorites, just in terms of ideas, was Cinderella a year later. What happens a year after the happy ending and it wasn’t very happy or pretty? [But] I think we dealt with most of them. … That tree character this very year [the Jubokko from Japanese folklore] was something that we had tried to tackle for many years. That’s not a specific Grimm fairy tale, but it’s something that kept coming back to haunt us, and we finally did do it.
Portland was almost as much a character in Grimm as the humans (and Wesen and Hexenbiests). How did the city’s character influence the stories you told?
GREENWALT: Hugely.
KOUF: We couldn’t have done it anywhere else. We wrote it for Portland in the very beginning. We knew that we had to have forests, lakes, rivers, and the ability to get there within the shooting zone. And also to have a city and be able to tell urban stories, we had to have that connection between urban and country. Portland was a perfect place, and they had a great crew.
GREENWALT: We fell in love with that city, and we were beloved there, as well, because obviously we brought a lot of money to the city. Our actors all put down roots there, raised a lot of money for the children’s hospital there. You know, New York and L.A. are very sophisticated about filmmaking; sometimes the guy won’t turn off his lawnmower unless you throw him $50. And Portland was all-embracing, and such a great character in the show. You can just put the camera anywhere, whether you’re in the city or country there. And also, it’s very much like the Black Forest, where so much of our mythology sprung from.
You spent six seasons creating this world, and now many of your fans are reluctant to say goodbye. Do you have more stories in the Grimm universe that you’d like to tell in one form or another?
GREENWALT: That’s always a possibility. You know, there could be a spinoff, but you never know with that kind of thing.
Last question: I couldn’t help noticing the computer in that last scene of the finale. Does this mean Team Grimm finally digitized all that lore?
KOUF: Kelly and Diana? Oh, sure. They’re bringing it up to speed. It’s all in the cloud now.
I hope there will be a nice DVD or Blu-Ray set for the whole series. I'll buy it for sure. This series was always fun to watch and will be again in some years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 6x13 "THE END" March 31, 2017 (Series Finale)   

Back to top Go down

Grimm Episode 6x13 "THE END" March 31, 2017 (Series Finale)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1