TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

S07.E16: Pōniu I Ke Aloha (Crazy in Love) 2017.02.10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
webruce

PostSubject: S07.E16: Pōniu I Ke Aloha (Crazy in Love) 2017.02.10   Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:43 am

"Poniu I Ke Aloha"* - While McGarrett and Danno celebrate Valentine's Day with their girlfriends, the rest of Five-0 investigates the murder of a man taking a class on how to land women, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Feb. 10 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS.

I watch this show(and others) on the next week, off my VHS tape. I want to say more but can only do a couple points now. How did Danny's glasses get from the beach to in the chair in the motel? 2nd I would have thought maybe Jerry would have been undercover in the dating seminar to see what was happening. 3rd The whole 2 couple thing seemed to be annoying, the girls laughing at the guys, the spa for the guys(would have not been my choice), and Danny being his sometimes annoying self.

What football game would be on TV on Valentines Day? The season ended the week before. Would it be a rebroadcast? Danny didn't leave it on long anyway.

Also if this big getaway was planned and everyone on the H50 team knew it, why would Chin call Steve and tell about the case? I would think he wouldn't call unless it was something big. Normally Steve would come running. And he might have if he knew what most of the weekend would be like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

S07.E16: Pōniu I Ke Aloha (Crazy in Love) 2017.02.10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1