TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grimm Episode 3x04 "ONE NIGHT STAND"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Grimm Episode 3x04 "ONE NIGHT STAND" Empty
PostSubject: Grimm Episode 3x04 "ONE NIGHT STAND"   Grimm Episode 3x04 "ONE NIGHT STAND" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:12 pm

GRIMM
Air Date: Friday, November 15, 2013
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on NBC
Episode Title: (#304) "ONE NIGHT STAND"

"ONE NIGHT STAND"

BIZARRE DROWNINGS LEAD TO A MYSTERIOUS GROUP OF WATER-BOUND WESEN -- When Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) investigate a drowning death with mysterious marks on the victim's ankles, they happen upon a group of water-bound Wesen with a deadly postcoital cuddle. Meanwhile, Rosalee (Bree Turner) starts unpacking her things at Monroe's (Silas Weir Mitchell), and Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) makes a startling realization about the possible identities of the Royal Baby's parents.
Bitsie Tulloch, Reggie Lee and Claire Coffee also star.

Source: NBC | TheFutonCritic

Last edited by tscc1000 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x04 "ONE NIGHT STAND"   Grimm Episode 3x04 "ONE NIGHT STAND" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:16 pm

Promo pics for ep 3x04:

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x04 "ONE NIGHT STAND"   Grimm Episode 3x04 "ONE NIGHT STAND" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Grimm 3x04 Promo "One Night Stand"

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x04 "ONE NIGHT STAND"   Grimm Episode 3x04 "ONE NIGHT STAND" Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:43 am

I only saw 2nd 1/2 of this, and it was just freak of the week show like I said in ep 3 thread.
the cute mermaid isnt in the SCaps!
I got the show now so will watch the first.
I have pretty much blown of a few shows, Dracula was just too English and poorly written, and I think it will be canceled.
tomorrow people , is just the alphas rehashed and it is freak of the week too, so blowing that off.
Originals about ready to dump it too, dont like the writing.
Reign is starting to wear on me, if they had done it as a serious Drama it could have been good, but they had to stir in some one tree hill and gilmore girls and charmed and who knows what else.
I do like the lead girl, she does a great job with her role, so that is about the only thing keeping me watching.
and Grimm is a show I would dump too except we used to talk about it, not so much recently, and they had some interesting sub storys, which they are now dropping or doing nothing with.
I like Adalind but that story is going nowhere, and got sillier with each ep. I like the cast , but I cannot watch a show that is just a freak of the week show, not regularly anyway.
So I now put Grimm on the bubble depending on whether they can keep me interested, I may have to cancel it.
Agents of shield is also a bit of the freak of the week show, but it is well done and good cast interaction going on so it is a little more appealing. Also I prefer powers over monsters.
I have seen 2 seasons now of justified, and enjoyed those, S-2 was a little like watching breaking bad. I am into S-3 now.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x04 "ONE NIGHT STAND"   Grimm Episode 3x04 "ONE NIGHT STAND" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:59 pm

T5000 wrote:
I only saw 2nd 1/2 of this, and it was just freak of the week show like I said in ep 3 thread.
the cute mermaid isnt in the SCaps!
I got the show now so will watch the first.
and Grimm is a show I would dump too except we used to talk about it, not so much recently, and they had some interesting sub  storys, which they are now dropping or doing nothing with.
I like Adalind but that story is going nowhere, and got sillier with each ep. I like the cast , but I cannot watch a show that is just a freak of the week show, not regularly anyway.
So I now put Grimm on the bubble depending on whether they can keep me interested, I may have to cancel it.

Agents of shield is also a bit of the freak of the week show, but it is well done and good cast interaction going on so it is a little more appealing. Also I prefer powers over monsters.
I have seen 2 seasons now of justified, and enjoyed those, S-2 was a little like watching breaking bad. I am into S-3 now.
Again I have to disagree. Calling Grimm a just a "freak of the week show", putting it on the bubble and even dumping it???
I cannot follow you here at all. Imho the background story about the Najads' myth, their society and their struggling with the ancient rules was thought out pretty well, the case was full of suspense and I was very well entertained ... so nothing to complain for me ... Wink
Also the Najads were cute ...

PS: I don't watch any of the shows you mentionend (Dracula, Reign, Originals, Tomorrow People, Agents of Shield) except Justified.
But Justified is an absolute top series with some of the coolest dialogs in TV (just think of conversations between Raylan and Boyd!). I had caught up with seasons 1 and 2 before season 3 started and since then I didn't miss one episode in seasons 3 and 4. Now I'm really looking forward to season 5, which is scheduled to premiere on January 7, 2014.

Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x04 "ONE NIGHT STAND"   Grimm Episode 3x04 "ONE NIGHT STAND" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:13 pm

T5000 wrote:
... Dracula was just too English ...
Rolling Eyes Laughing
I remember you saying something like that in the past ... LOL
At least in this context that's one of the weirdest reasons to use, sorry ...
Especially, when the UK is one of the biggest fanboys/kiss-asses of the U.S. you can think of ... just think how desperately they copy the U.S. regarding the NSA affair. I'd suggest the UK just becomes another state of the U.S., we already know that they betray and spy on us Europeans over here in the European Union whereever they can ... so no big loss ...Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimm Episode 3x04 "ONE NIGHT STAND"   Grimm Episode 3x04 "ONE NIGHT STAND" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grimm Episode 3x04 "ONE NIGHT STAND"
Page 1 of 1