TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fear The Walking Dead - Episode 2x06 "Sicut Cervus" May 15, 2016

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Fear The Walking Dead - Episode 2x06 "Sicut Cervus" May 15, 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Fear The Walking Dead - Episode 2x06 "Sicut Cervus" May 15, 2016   Fear The Walking Dead - Episode 2x06 "Sicut Cervus" May 15, 2016 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 5:03 pm

Fear The Walking Dead
(#206) Sicut Cervus
15/05/16 (Su.)
9:00 PM
AMC

"Conflict erupts in a final push towards Strand's destination. Chris makes a decision that shakes the family. Nick meets a new maternal figure."

Next On: Episode 206: Fear the Walking Dead: Sicut Cervus

Next on: Episode 206: Fear the Walking Dead: Sicut Cervus

Sneak Peek: Episode 206: Fear the Walking Dead: Sicut Cervus

Sneak Peek: Episode 206: Fear the Walking Dead: Sicut Cervus
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead - Episode 2x06 "Sicut Cervus" May 15, 2016   Fear The Walking Dead - Episode 2x06 "Sicut Cervus" May 15, 2016 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 7:01 am

Weird is almost too nice to describe ep 2x06.
This was close. I'm pretty sure that I would have dropped the show, if besides the tearful gay romance on top the bullshit of Strand committing suicide had actually happened.
And I don't like "Hershel and the Barn" 2.0 at all. Again, seriously? So Nick is like Rick (now I get it, they just switched the R with a N ... LOL), who needs to put down a zombie girl like Rick did with Carol's daughter.
With Tom's mother we just get another version of a psycho character, who's fine with mass murdering to "protect" the "undead" or whatever???
Also Chris gets to turn into a crazy psycho? All to create the usual drama without having to tell a good story ... pretty disappointing at least ...
But there's only one ep left before the hiatus ...
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead - Episode 2x06 "Sicut Cervus" May 15, 2016   Fear The Walking Dead - Episode 2x06 "Sicut Cervus" May 15, 2016 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 11:00 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
Weird is almost too nice to describe ep 2x06.
This was close. I'm pretty sure that I would have dropped the show, if besides the tearful gay romance on top the bullshit of Strand committing suicide had actually happened.
And I don't like "Hershel and the Barn" 2.0 at all. Again, seriously? So Nick is like Rick (now I get it, they just switched the R with a N ... LOL), who needs to put down a zombie girl like Rick did with Carol's daughter.
With Tom's mother we just get another version of a psycho character, who's fine with mass murdering to "protect" the "undead" or whatever???
Also Chris gets to turn into a crazy psycho? All to create the usual drama without having to tell a good story ... pretty disappointing at least ...
But there's only one ep left before the hiatus ...

one ep left before the hiatus ...... really ? thats a bummer, 6 shows at a time must be all they can do now.

yeah I cant defend the writing, or the concept, I think what was needed was somebody new , not affiliated with
WD but that have seen all of them, to come up with the concept, and the cast, and develop a writing team
and some story arcs.

What we have here is same people doing their spin off show, and they are just not doing a good job at any of it.

The gay stuff was awful, and we get more female gay , a long scene in poi, I tuned out did something, and came back
and it was still going lol.
For me it has sort of soured me on root and shaw now.

And in this show, many liked strand, but after last few shows, I bet many no longer think he is the best character.

I still like one thing, it is mostly zombie lite lol I like that, and so mostly human drama, but the bad thing is it is
poorly conceived drama.
I think it will get better, but then again maybe not.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear The Walking Dead - Episode 2x06 "Sicut Cervus" May 15, 2016   Fear The Walking Dead - Episode 2x06 "Sicut Cervus" May 15, 2016 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear The Walking Dead - Episode 2x06 "Sicut Cervus" May 15, 2016
Page 1 of 1