TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

GoT S6 E2 "Home"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ez

PostSubject: GoT S6 E2 "Home"   Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:57 pm

Bran (Isaac Hempstead Wright) trains with the Three-Eyed Raven (Max von Sydow). In King’s Landing, Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) advises Tommen (Dean-Charles Chapman). Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) demands good news, but has to make his own. At Castle Black, the Night’s Watch stands behind Thorne (Owen Teale). Ramsay Bolton (Iwan Rheon) proposes a plan, and Balon Greyjoy (Patrick Malahide) entertains other proposals.

Written by Dave Hill; directed by Jeremy Podeswa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

PostSubject: Re: GoT S6 E2 "Home"   Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:58 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: GoT S6 E2 "Home"   Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:24 pm

Promo pics for ep 6x02:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

PostSubject: Re: GoT S6 E2 "Home"   Sun May 01, 2016 11:30 pm

This was one of my favorite episodes of the entire series. I didn't feel like there was a bad scene. I was literally on the edge of my seat for the entire episode. I really liked the scene between Sansa and Theon, Jaime and Tommen, and Tyrion's moment to shine was overshadowed by the return of Jon Snow. SO happy right now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: GoT S6 E2 "Home"   Mon May 02, 2016 4:09 pm

Ez wrote:
This was one of my favorite episodes of the entire series. I didn't feel like there was a bad scene. I was literally on the edge of my seat for the entire episode. I really liked the scene between Sansa and Theon, Jaime and Tommen, and Tyrion's moment to shine was overshadowed by the return of Jon Snow. SO happy right now!
Well, I'm not as enthusiastic like you, but it was pretty good, and I say this despite we all knew, how it would end ... the only thing I bother ... resurrecting Jon in the end fealt very easy and unspectacular ... just wash the body a bit, burn some hair and mumble some Valeryan magic formulas ... and voila!! There he breathes again! I just wish they once could have resisted that damn cliffhanger and would have shown on more minute in his new life ... I'm sure everyone would tune in next week the same way like with this cliffhanger ... Jeez ... ;-)
I also could still really laugh at all the bullshit, the showrunners and actors said about how dead Jon was ... it's so ridiculous, but I don't care. Jon is a too valuable character to not bring him back, so all is good ... ;-)
I did also like a lot, when Tyrion was making friends with the two dragons ... there's huge potential here ...
As always, the Ramsay part was just disgusting. I just wondered how dumb Bolton was to not see that coming ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

PostSubject: Re: GoT S6 E2 "Home"   Mon May 02, 2016 6:01 pm

Ramsey's days are numbered, Roose was cunning, Ramsey is brash, which will get him killed. I have been waiting five years to see Jon resurrected, that is how the last book ended, I have never once believed he was really dead, so I had five years worth of excitement let out when he finally opened his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GoT S6 E2 "Home"   

Back to top Go down

GoT S6 E2 "Home"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TV Talk :: Network TV Shows (Current shows) :: Game of Thrones-
Jump to: