TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Final Episodes S-8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T5000
Admin
T5000

The Final Episodes S-8 Empty
PostSubject: The Final Episodes S-8   The Final Episodes S-8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:25 am

Poor Dex is he gonna make it? Hannah?
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Episode 8x12   The Final Episodes S-8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:53 am

Post by T5000 Today at 8:05
Well that sucked!! After 8 years, this is the ending I get??
The show runner for this show can kiss my ASS ~!
Did not care for any of this. A much better ending than this could have been done.
And deb in the ocean was bizarre, all that miss her wont have a grave to visit.
AND THE whole hanna and my kid are better off without me is kinda lame.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-8   The Final Episodes S-8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:54 am

Re: Dexter the last episodes 2013

Post by T5000 Today at 9:51
I bet they lose dvd sales for this season with that stupid ending!
Curious to see what you think , then I am done with this show.
Thing is this makes hard to even watch the past episodes!
I think maybe josh friedman wrote this last ep??

So now I am wondering if I should watch the last BB?
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-8   The Final Episodes S-8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:32 pm

I read some posts at other wikis and found the other show runners ending, it wasnt any good either!
I am amazed at how many wanted dex to die!
how can you watch a show for 8 seasons, cheering him on and then need him to die lol.
Also many hate hanna!
But 99% did not like the ending. and the deb at sea deal.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-8   The Final Episodes S-8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:18 pm

Hm, I can live with the Dexter finale.
The worst thing was how Deb had to end. Seriously??? Brain dead and thrown into the ocean like any of Dexter's usual victims?
Though they tried to let it look as Dexter's last service for his sister and as kind of a "burial at sea" in his view, it didn't work for me.
Deb had deserved better!!
On the other hand I liked that Hannah could escape with Harrison.
And I definitely prefer Dexter to have survived instead of committing suicide in the hurrican (but as lumberjack? well ... why not ...).
Maybe this way there even is a slight possibility to continue the story some day (just think of 24!).
Somehow also I get the point of Dexter finally leaving behind his "Dark Passenger", but as a direct result he loses Deb. That tragic development kind of works. Still I'd say why not let him join Hannah and Harrison? Is a new start in Argentina with him really more dangerous than leaving them alone in a foreign land with Hannah as a known fugitive?
As I said, maybe in a few years they'll reconsider and bring back Dexter?
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-8   The Final Episodes S-8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:31 am

tscc1000 wrote:
Hm, I can live with the Dexter finale.
The worst thing was how Deb had to end. Seriously??? Brain dead and thrown into the ocean like any of Dexter's usual victims?
1.Though they tried to let it look as Dexter's last service for his sister and as kind of a "burial at sea" in his view, it didn't work for me.
Deb had deserved better!!
On the other hand I liked that Hannah could escape with Harrison.
And I definitely 2.prefer Dexter to have survived instead of committing suicide in the hurrican (but as lumberjack? well ... why not ...).
Maybe this way there even is a slight possibility to continue the story some day (just think of 24!).
Somehow also I get the point of Dexter finally leaving behind his "Dark Passenger", but as a direct result he loses Deb. That tragic development kind of works. Still I'd say why not let him join Hannah and Harrison? 3. Is a new start in Argentina with him really more dangerous than leaving them alone in a foreign land with Hannah as a known fugitive?
As I said, maybe in a few years they'll reconsider and bring back Dexter?
1.Well no one liked the deb stuff and it was not necessary or smart, I think it will only hurt dvd sales.
also ratings in syndication. If you get a chance to end a series the smart thing is to not have any tragic stuff.
Keep people loving it.
This ending is a JF ending, trying to be cute and shocking and punishing the bad guy etc. also showrunner doing a ending they like with no regard for what the fans need or want.
I saw some of this in BB too, and vince even admitted he and the writers wrote the final season for themselves, and what they wanted rather than worry about what fans want.
Deb was a character I liked at times and at times I didnt, but she was colorful and popular and killer her like that and then the whole sea thing was awful.

2.yeah it is but many wanted him dead, but this does leave the door open for a return. Ditto with hannah getting away.

3.It makes no sense that dex does not go to hannah, even deb told him to go, it was the last thing she said to him!
This was the writers way of punishing dex but not killing him.
they thought it would be wrong to let him live happily ever after.

Now me I would have let him and hannah get away together, and for deb to live and marry the other detective.
I would have had dex kill the other guy, because leaving him alive is a mistake, he could always escape later on , and come after you or deb. kill him and let the show end happy. Then put a alternate ending that is tragic and everyone dies on the fricking dvd LOL kill them all deb dexter hannah and the other detectives.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Episodes S-8   The Final Episodes S-8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Episodes S-8
Page 1 of 1