TV Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tscc1000

tscc1000

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero) Empty
PostSubject: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:59 pm

HAWAII FIVE-0
Air Date: Friday, October 25, 2013
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#405) "Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero)"

"Kupu'eu*" - As Catherine's seemingly harmless surveillance job takes a deadly turn, Adam considers making the ultimate sacrifice to save Kono, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Oct. 25 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS.
Terry O'Quinn returns as Joe White.

(*Kupu'eu is Hawaiian for "Fallen Hero")

SERIES REGULARS:

Alex O'Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny "Danno" Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Michelle Borth (Catherine Rollins)

RECURRING CAST:

Terry O'Quinn (Joe White)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Justin Bruening (Lt. Commander Billy Harrington)

GUEST CAST:

Monica Lacy (Sandra Cutler)
Logan Fahey (Andrew Burns)
Lacey Beeman (Abby Maxwell)
Larry Poincexter (Lee Benner)
James Brennan (Sam)
Thomas Allen (Tom Harrington)
Chad Takesue (Morgue Attendant)
Taylor King (Teen Driver)
Paul Bauer (John Cutler)
John Mark Harmon (Jason Kroll)
James Ireland (Ed Doctor)

WRITTEN BY: Moira Kirland and Eric Guggenheim

DIRECTED BY: Jeffrey Hunt

Source: CBS | TheFutonCritic.com
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:03 pm

There are some so-called "Season 4 Episode 5" promo photos at the CBS H50 page, but I really don't know how they would fit into ep 4x05. They look exactly like from Cath's retirement from the Navy at the end of ep 4x03 ...

So instead here are some snapshots from the 4x05 preview video:

Looks like some gunfight ... and Cath gets shot!!
So Steve might realize, that her new job is more dangerous than thought ... (besides her working very close to her ex-boyfriend a lot ... ;-))

Last edited by tscc1000 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:05 pm

Hawaii Five-0 - Kupu'eu (Preview)

https://youtu.be/v3zzw_RRl3E

Hawaii Five-0 - Kupu'eu (Sneak Peek)

https://youtu.be/JPKE2t70mlQ

How will Joe White this time weasel out of giving Steve some long-needed answers about Wo Fat? ;-)
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:34 am

Looks like some gunfight ... and Cath gets shot!!.........Just a scratch!! and she passed out! lol

So Steve might realize, that her new job is more dangerous than thought ... (besides her working very close to her ex-boxfriend a lot ... ;-)) .........well ex-boxfriend (box? lol)  he didnt last long did he??
now to me this is sloppy writing, they spend a bunch of time setting this up and then boom he is dead!
The other thing is he was a ex navy seal and he gets taken out by one guy ? and he says freeze or drop your gun? I would have just shot him. or even better just get his plate # and call the police, let them handle him, and since teh other guy was still alive they could have saved him!

How will Joe White this time weasel out of giving Steve some long-needed answers about Wo Fat? ;-).........by saying it was classifed, and super mom is spying again. and steve did not ask joe about wo fat.

The other thing that to me is again sloppy writing, is having catherine ride with 5-0 carry a gun use police equipment and she isnt a cop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hello ! is that realistic?? maybe in Hawaii it is.
She was even handcuffing and pointing gun, if she shot someone, and is not on police force , but just riding around with them....(hanging  with the five 0) , They could be sued big time.
Now I missed most of S-3 so maybe I missed something regarding this.

overall though aside from above SW, I thought it was a ok ep, even had dano "bickering with joe" and joe put a stop to that.Smile 

one more odd thing was kono not doing anything when adam was taken by only 3 guys! lol I mean last ep she whacked 3 like it was nothing, and then this time she just sat there like she was a ordinary girl! it just did not fit kono.

they advertised a fan built episode coming, I think they need fan written episodes!

Oh yeah one more bad thing which makes steve look stupid, they went back to the red tool box from S-1 and joe pulls out a tape recorder, listens to part of a tape, and then decided to take out the batteries and see if any secret messages are there!!! and  sure enough there was one, and it has been there for years now ! lol
But hey it was ok to watch just nothing special.
I think if I were CBS I would have fired the show runner and hired a new writing team for this season. If they had better direction and writing this could have been a much better show.
Back to top Go down
https://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
webruce

webruce

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:15 pm

Bad Continuity: Steve and Catherine are outside the bathroom door of Jason Kroll. He shoots at them after they say who they are. Steve states: "He's armed." Cath. replies: "You think!" Well Steve reaches the door knob and turns it, the DOOR HAS NO HOLES! It opens and we see Jason Kroll on the floor. We look up and see the 3 bullet holes back in the door. How can they fly by Cath. and Steve from that angle if Kroll is on the floor? Did he fall after shooting? And why were they not in door when Steve opened it????

No word on Fong, still!!?? Max tell us what's up? Maybe he don't have Kono to play off from but he could still do his job. Or let us know he is in recovery?

Not much of Danny today. He had been with Gracie. But the drive in the old Toyota Landcruiser with Joe White was fun. Danny complaining about the ride. Joe commenting, "Is that what you and Steve do? Bicker in the car like and old married couple??" Hilarious! Joe wanting Danno to tell Steve to back off on Doris's where abouts was funny too. Danny saying he will tell Steve, and he will say ok and go do whatever he wants. Danny did ok Joe finding out what is up with Doris. But we see Joe breaks into Steve's garage and goes to the neglected Champ Box and listens to the tape player. Then pulling the battery compartment cover off finds a list of numbers. No one found that before? Steve, Mary or whoever took the contents, then mailed them back to Steve? Joe talked to Sam about the off shore account numbers. I didn't get the whole story since my son was telling me something same time it was on. But Joe told Steve that Doris was off the radar for awhile. Must be reason Doris hasn't been helping Kono and Adam. But when the Joe stint comes back to bite him, Danny can say he oked it. Maybe not all that Joe did, but at least his inquiring about Doris.

Adam giving himself up was a strange thing to do. Yes he thinks he is protecting Kono, but does he really think she will just go home??? Will we see her try to save him alone,with Hong Kong PD, or Steve and 5-0 come to her rescue?

Billy and Catherine on surveillance of a cheating husband, John Cutler with Abby Maxwell. Then a man comes and shoots Cutler. Billy and Cath. shoot back, both hit. Sure they didn't know shooter(Jason Kroll)was a hired killer, but they didn't take cover very well as they returned fire. With the training they had, especially Billy he should have used much more cover. Must be to that Cath. called 911 or hospital ahead of time. She drove in and they had a gurney out and ready for Billy. HPD at least wasn't there to interview her? I do know she fainted from her own injury but? But Steve was there and I was surprised Billy was gone. Guess that ends the speculation that him and Cath. would be a "thing" again. Danny and Steve can rest. Cute Steve laying on the bed by her as they woke. But Catherine removing her IV etc, to go to the crime scene?? Then Steve didn't believe her? H. on CSI:Miami, or Jim Brass on CSI would have. CSU, spray that floor with luminal, and you can tell wall was repainted. To me it would have been better to have Chin/Danno and HPD check it out or something and call Steve that nothing was found. Then Cath. goes all out to check it on her own.

When they first talked to Abby Maxwell about her services, then Andrew Burns did act funny. He hired Kroll to convince Abby to give up the service. The wife, Sandra, didn't make me think she was behind it. The clean up crew owner Lee Brenner, had me thinking it was him, but mostly because he(actor) has played bad guys before.

I felt bad for Billy's parents after the ceremony. Nice that Cath. went to talk to his father, Tom. Steve felt bad, but I didn't see it as much as I did in Cath.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:57 am

the off shore account numbers. I didn't get the whole story since my son was telling me something same time it was on............ The numbers were to a account the cia did not want anyone looking into, and joe used that threat to get the guy to tell him about doris.
He told him all but said he might not want to tell steve, so joe decided to condense it to what you heard him say.
I didnt notice the bullet holes mistake, but I thought it was odd the guy shot period as he was dying, he should just give up.
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:09 pm

T5000 wrote:
The other thing that to me is again sloppy writing, is having catherine ride with 5-0 carry a gun use police equipment and she isnt a cop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hello ! is that realistic?? maybe in Hawaii it is.
She was even handcuffing and pointing gun, if she shot someone, and is not on police force , but just riding around with them....(hanging  with the five 0) , They could be sued big time.
You're not telling me that you watch H50 expecting a realistic crime show, are you??? Surprised Laughing
What about Castle then? A writer running around with the NYPD for years helping them solving crimes?? lol!

And anyways, isn't it the U.S. (which Hawaii is a part of), where it's everyone's goddam birth right to run around with guns and shoot whoever you want and then get away by just claiming a "stand your ground" situation (relevant legislation adapted the last years in most U.S. states to please the National Rifle Association)? So I don't see any sloppy writing here, just some kind of realism ... Razz

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero) Anti-waffen-kampagne-in-den-usa-ue-eier-gefaehrlicher-als-waffen

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero) Anti-waffen-kampagne-in-den-usa-ue-eier-gefaehrlicher-als-waffen

scratchQuestion
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:26 pm

webruce wrote:
1) Bad Continuity: Steve and Catherine are outside the bathroom door of Jason Kroll. He shoots at them after they say who they are. Steve states: "He's armed." Cath. replies: "You think!" Well Steve reaches the door knob and turns it, the DOOR HAS NO HOLES! It opens and we see Jason Kroll on the floor. We look up and see the 3 bullet holes back in the door. How can they fly by Cath. and Steve from that angle if Kroll is on the floor? Did he fall after shooting? And why were they not in door when Steve opened it????

2) No word on Fong, still!!?? Max tell us what's up? Maybe he don't have Kono to play off from but he could still do his job. Or let us know he is in recovery?

3) Not much of Danny today. He had been with Gracie. But the drive in the old Toyota Landcruiser with Joe White was fun. Danny complaining about the ride. Joe commenting, "Is that what you and Steve do? Bicker in the car like and old married couple??" Hilarious!

4) Joe wanting Danno to tell Steve to back off on Doris's where abouts was funny too. Danny saying he will tell Steve, and he will say ok and go do whatever he wants. Danny did ok Joe finding out what is up with Doris. But we see Joe breaks into Steve's garage and goes to the neglected Champ Box and listens to the tape player. Then pulling the battery compartment cover off finds a list of numbers. No one found that before? Steve, Mary or whoever took the contents, then mailed them back to Steve? Joe talked to Sam about the off shore account numbers. I didn't get the whole story since my son was telling me something same time it was on. But Joe told Steve that Doris was off the radar for awhile. Must be reason Doris hasn't been helping Kono and Adam. But when the Joe stint comes back to bite him, Danny can say he oked it. Maybe not all that Joe did, but at least his inquiring about Doris.

5) Adam giving himself up was a strange thing to do. Yes he thinks he is protecting Kono, but does he really think she will just go home??? Will we see her try to save him alone,with Hong Kong PD, or Steve and 5-0 come to her rescue?

6) Billy and Catherine on surveillance of a cheating husband, John Cutler with Abby Maxwell. Then a man comes and shoots Cutler. Billy and Cath. shoot back, both hit. Sure they didn't know shooter(Jason Kroll)was a hired killer, but they didn't take cover very well as they returned fire. With the training they had, especially Billy he should have used much more cover.

7) Must be to that Cath. called 911 or hospital ahead of time. She drove in and they had a gurney out and ready for Billy.

8 ) HPD at least wasn't there to interview her? I do know she fainted from her own injury but? But Steve was there

9) and I was surprised Billy was gone. Guess that ends the speculation that him and Cath. would be a "thing" again. Danny and Steve can rest. Cute Steve laying on the bed by her as they woke.

10) But Catherine removing her IV etc, to go to the crime scene??

11) Then Steve didn't believe her? H. on CSI:Miami, or Jim Brass on CSI would have. CSU, spray that floor with luminal, and you can tell wall was repainted. To me it would have been better to have Chin/Danno and HPD check it out or something and call Steve that nothing was found. Then Cath. goes all out to check it on her own.

12) When they first talked to Abby Maxwell about her services, then Andrew Burns did act funny. He hired Kroll to convince Abby to give up the service. The wife, Sandra, didn't make me think she was behind it. The clean up crew owner Lee Brenner, had me thinking it was him, but mostly because he(actor) has played bad guys before.

13) I felt bad for Billy's parents after the ceremony. Nice that Cath. went to talk to his father, Tom. Steve felt bad, but I didn't see it as much as I did in Cath.
1) I don't think there's a continuity error. The three bullets just got through the upper third section of the door. Before Steve openend the door he (and Cath) prostrated, so from the view of the camera we could only see the lower and middle section of the door. The bullet holes were just beyond the range of the camera vision at that moment. From within the bathroom it could be seen then, that the bullet holes actually were located really pretty high.
And as you suggested yourself, Kroll could have fallen right after his shots, so I don't see a big problem with the shooting angles.

2) Ups, I already forgot about Fong. But I guess, they don't know, if they could us him back in the show, so they just don't say anything.

3) Yeah, at that scene I had to laugh too. Joe seems to know his boys inside out already ... ;-)

4) They drag out the whole Doris/Wo Fat story way too long. We could guess now, that the CIA has quite some skeletons in their closet, but we finally need some progress NOW!! And it always looks like Joe knows much more than he ever admits to Steve ...

5) Well, given that situation, what could Adam have done else? Starting a gunfight? He would have had no chance to survive that. I was surprised that they didn't just shoot Adam, because in the last eps it was revealed that the Yakuza wants him dead. I'm wondering also, that they didn't do the slightest search for Kono, because she couldn't be far away and it was said in the last episodes that the Yakuza wants her dead too.
Anyways, instead of getting always only a minute of the Adam/Kono plot more often (so far it was ok), I'd now definitely prefer a whole episode about that storyline as soon as possible!

6) I'll go with that they didn't expect neither a professional hitman nor machine gun fire, so they went in kind of a little bit too careless, but maybe still understandable to a certain extend. And right before Billy got hit, he was looking for Cath, because he noticed that she was shot, so this probably was the decisive distraction for him to get shot himself.

7) You're probably right. She may have called before. But on the other hand at an emergency room in a hospital they should be prepared for that situation, so maybe they just came out because Cath blew the horn several times while driving in.

8 ) I think, Five-0 is portrayed as some kind of "super" police with more responsibilities and authority than the normal HPD.
So with Steve involved the HPD might have "stepped back"?

9) I was pretty surprised too. They made it look like Billy was introduced for a longer story arc around Cath, Steve and Billy. Now he's already gone!
On the other hand, I guess the showrunners wanted to do something "shocking" to be less predictable. And imho it kind of worked. Though Billy was not long enough on the show to care much for himself alone, it worked through the connection with Cath as her ex-boyfriend and her and Steve's former army comrade. It's believable that his death is a real blow for Cath, the more because she blames herself for not having been able to protect him as partner. I think Cath will go through some crisis because of this and maybe it affects her relationship with Steve.

10) Well, Cath wasn't that seriously injured and in TV shows the heroes and heroines are always a bit tougher anyways, so this didn't bother me. Also Billy's death was shocking for Cath, so she desperately wanted to do something.

11) Ok, that was kind of strange. I mean, clearly Billy was dead and Cath injured, so why not believe her immediately??

12) As you said, the "companion's" (like me anyone had to think of Inara Serra? ;-)) assistant acted that weird, that he stayed my main suspect until the end. Still a bit of a let-down, that in the end it didn't turn out to be a spy thriller, but "just" a murder out of rejected love ...

13) I agree.
But Cath not only lost Billy, but also her job. And blaming herself for not being able to prevent Billy's death ... I see a crisis for her right around the corner ... how will Steve handle that?

PS: Finally an ep with lots of screen time for Cath! Nice!
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:40 pm

T5000 wrote:
Oh yeah one more bad thing which makes steve look stupid, they went back to the red tool box from S-1 and joe pulls out a tape recorder, listens to part of a tape, and then decided to take out the batteries and see if any secret messages are there!!! and  sure enough there was one, and it has been there for years now ! lol
But hey it was ok to watch just nothing special.
I think if I were CBS I would have fired the show runner and hired a new writing team for this season. If they had better direction and writing this could have been a much better show.
Maybe now you are a bit too nitpicky? Smile
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:00 pm

Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:52 am

tscc1000 wrote:
I am taking over for Losa in that regard!bounce

Last edited by T5000 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:07 am

tscc1000 wrote:
T5000 wrote:
You're not telling me that you watch H50 expecting a realistic crime show, are you??? Surprised Laughing...........Yes !!cyclops 
What about Castle then? A writer running around with the NYPD for years helping them solving crimes?? lol!.........ok but he got permission and it was fairly believable and they explained that on the show. I noticed SE brought up the same issue on his wiki.

And anyways, isn't it the U.S. (which Hawaii is a part of), where it's everyone's goddam birth right to run around with guns and shoot whoever you want and then get away by just claiming a "stand your ground" situation (relevant legislation adapted the last years in most U.S. states to please the National Rifle Association)?........ 03.11.2013:twisted: 

So I don't see any sloppy writing here, just some kind of realism ... Razz But it is Tscc now it is a tv show and many things have to be overlooked due to that , but some are just too much, and those are sloppy writing. by that I mean it wasnt explained at all or should not be done at all.
I will give a example in this last ep she ( your GF :-) ) got all this info on the yakusa and gave it to chin, saying she got it from a fbi contact. Now that is hard to believe too but it was explained by that one line.
Then she goes and puts on a disguise and takes pictures and does recon on the yakusa guy I didnt recognize her at first
so kudos on that. So now she is going to take down the whole yakusa herself lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they dont know it but they are in big trouble!
Now all of that is out there , not realistic, but ok. Her riding with steve carrying a gun and acting like a cop is not.
that just is not done here....... or Hawaii......well I cant actually say about hawaii.clown 

Now these pictures, I like these, I think maybe it is steve and his gf as kids?? thats how it all starts:bball: 

scratchQuestion
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:11 am

Ok what does waffen mean??
anti-waffen-kampagne
is that
anti gun campaign?
Waffen = gun?
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:32 am

T5000 wrote:
anti-waffen-kampagne
is that
anti gun campaign?
Waffen = gun?
Yes! Exactly!
That's an A for your first little German lesson her! Wink
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin
T5000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:30 pm

tscc1000 wrote:
T5000 wrote:
anti-waffen-kampagne
is that
anti gun campaign?
Waffen = gun?
Yes! Exactly!
Thats funny cause then Waffen SS = "Gun SS" lol
Luft-waffe= Air Guns? what does Luft mean? and then waffe without the n?
Back to top Go down
tscc1000

tscc1000

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:47 pm

T5000 wrote:
tscc1000 wrote:
Yes! Exactly!
Thats funny cause then Waffen SS = "Gun SS" lol
Luft-waffe=  Air Guns? what does Luft mean? and then waffe without the n?
"Luft"=air
"Luftwaffe" is the German term for Air Force.
"Waffe(n)" alone simply means weapon(s).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero)   Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.05 :: Kupu'eu (Fallen Hero)
Page 1 of 1