TV Talk

TV show discussion. Current and older shows. Also movies.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Survivor 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:23 pm

That's how I took it, I just don't like themes overall, either have an entire original cast or an entire all-star cast, it's not that hard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:42 am

Ez wrote:
No, I haven't seen anything about it so far, I don't like the Gen X vs Millennials theme, but we'll see.

Is that another way of saying young vs old ?? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tvtalk-your-show.forumotion.com
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:25 am

No, I haven't seen anything about it so far, I don't like the Gen X vs Millennials theme, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:26 am

Well only a week away, hope this season is better than last one, and has better people.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Survivor season 33   Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:39 pm

Survivor season 33 ........ Hey EZ any info on the coming season??

33-1 21 Sep 16 Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X Premiere (90 min)

Thats all I have so less than a month away, and a 90 min start!

I know I didnt like the look of the contestants, they showed in last ep reunion, but hopefully
they got some better people this time.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: summer show   Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:49 pm

I think they should do a summer show, no jeff, they could have someone else, just not rob !!!!!!!
It could be different in some ways, and be for less money .

About the fall show, I didnt pay attention, the themes are always kinda silly.
The people make the show, they are either good or they arent.
This last one was really bad, I disliked most of the people on the show !!
And I wasnt the only one.
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Tue May 31, 2016 6:45 am

I don't think so, I think everyone liked Aubrey just fine, Michelle had a really good Final Tribal. Tai, was just as wishy washy in the final tribal as he was during the game. I don't think Tai played a good game at all, he flipped way to much, flippers are never rewarded. I don't know what to think about the theme for next season, seems meh to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Mon May 30, 2016 8:13 pm

Ez wrote:
I was ok with Michelle winning, she played a pretty solid game, Tai flipped too many times. Aubrey played good, but I think the jury was a little bitter with her.
I think this jury voted for who they liked the best, not who played the best game.
But that is part of it.
Tai played good enough to get 1 or 2 votes, but wasnt liked, he did as bad as russel, and he was not
as bad as russel.
He was awful in what he said at last tribal though.
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Fri May 27, 2016 6:14 pm

Cydney Ponderosa:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Fri May 27, 2016 6:13 pm

I was ok with Michelle winning, she played a pretty solid game, Tai flipped too many times. Aubrey played good, but I think the jury was a little bitter with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Wed May 18, 2016 9:43 pm

lol tai didnt get a vote ! lol
I thought aubry should have won , but I was ok with any of them.
Michelle was lucky and or did enough at the right times to win, and crying at the end there
may have done it .
She won imm at right time, and won the reward to vote out jury person.
Back to top Go down
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Wed May 18, 2016 6:22 pm

i am going to predict tai to win, he has had the most screen time of those left.
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Fri May 13, 2016 12:56 pm

Joe Ponderosa:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Thu May 12, 2016 1:23 pm

They gave him some medicine, it didn't work. They did try to keep him in the game, by the end, he was ready to go he was in so much pain. I think Cydney is going to win, although I am pulling for Michelle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Thu May 12, 2016 12:38 pm

Ez wrote:
It was disappointing to see Joe taken out for health reasons, I don't think he could have won, but it's impressive a 71 yr old made it that far. Final episode should be good, I think F2 will be Michelle and Cydney.

yeah that screwed aubry, who I kinda wanted to win.

She should not have let joe over eat on the meat !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The odd thing was he said he normally didnt eat meat, and then after having very little food, and the exhausting
challenge, he decided to eat 20 lbs of meat ?????????

That is really dumb, you have to be careful how much and what you eat on rewards.

Had he just eaten 1 small portion of meat and chewed it good, then some veg and fruit he would be ok.

Also I dont get why they could not give him elaxative , and see if that clears him out before he gets all swollen.

That what they will do if they take him out of the game, they have to get his bowels to move.
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Thu May 12, 2016 6:01 am

Jason Ponderosa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Thu May 12, 2016 6:00 am

3 Q's with Jeff Probst:

Each week, host Jeff Probst will answer a few questions about the latest episode of Survivor: Kaôh Rōng.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Yet another medical evacuation in this brutal season as Joe had to be pulled from the game as a result of his Steakocalpsye. Tell us about how you got the word that Joe was in trouble and what happened next?
JEFF PROBST: This was unusual in that I did not accompany medical the first time Joe called because he wasn’t alarmed and it sounded more like an upset stomach issue. So when we got the second call at the end of the day, Dr. Joe immediately sensed it might be more serious. We hopped in the boat and headed over to the island. It was a very unfortunate situation because in any other situation in life, Joe’s pain could have been easily remedied. But this is Survivor and if it requires medical to really get in and help, then we almost always have to pull you from the game.

When you have situations like this where someone that contestants all seem to genuinely like is pulled from the game, what sort of sense do you get from the other players in terms of what percentage of each person is feeling genuine concern for the guy, and what percentage of each of them is thinking, I just got one step closer to a million dollars? Because inevitably that has to be at least part of what they’re thinking, right?
I think when someone is being pulled it actually makes it easier for the contestants to empathize because, as you note, it means they are one step closer. So it’s a freebie. They can give all their love and support to the person because there are no longer any stakes surrounding them.

I think it’s tougher when a player is sick or injured but the conclusion is still unknown. You want to help them, but you don’t want to give them too much comfort because that might be what brings them back to life. In Joe’s case I do think everybody was pretty impressed with his performance. “Getting it done at 71” is pretty fantastic. You could see the genuine emotion at having him leave the game. What impressed me most was Joe’s attitude about it. He didn’t whine or complain or cry. “I’ve got other adventures yet to come.” That’s the lesson I took from him. Just move forward. Always move forward.

BONUS QUESTION! Since we are down to four players, does that mean Tai can no longer play his immunity idol?
That is correct! Tai didn’t get a chance to play it at the final five Tribal Council because he didn’t need to!

Really interesting twist you guys threw into the challenge here. Usually in a contest that involves throwing things, you allow the contestants to run and retrieve to throw again if they run out of items, but in this reward challenge they only had a certain amount of bags to throw, and if they did not hit all five targets, they had to wait until everyone was out to throw again. That never happened because Joe used his very last bag to hit his very last target, but it did allow him to come back from way behind and win. Tell me about the decision to only allow a single round of throwing at a time. Also, how would the challenge have progressed had Joe missed that last shot?
Last part first – if everybody had run out of bags, then the challenge would have resumed and they would have collected their bags and continued on until we had a winner. Bigger answer – this challenge will never be repeated. It just doesn’t work. We got lucky in that we had a dramatic finish and inspiring win by Joe, but when a challenge is incumbent on something remarkable happening, that’s not a good challenge.

Okay, your 32nd finale is but a week away. Tease us up for three-hour finale/reunion extravaganza.
It’s a very exciting finish. The drama is definitely not over. There will be more surprises, another Survivor first, tears, and a very fulfilling final Tribal Council. This should be a really good conclusion to what fans are telling me has been a really entertaining season. And as always, Mr. Ross – I’ve enjoyed our weekly chats!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Thu May 12, 2016 5:58 am

It was disappointing to see Joe taken out for health reasons, I don't think he could have won, but it's impressive a 71 yr old made it that far. Final episode should be good, I think F2 will be Michelle and Cydney.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: ANOTHER GOOD SHOW   Mon May 09, 2016 5:02 pm

Iron & Fire IS A 30 min show on hist ch.
it is a arkansas hillbilly type, who makes weapons by hand.

I wish it was a hour show, and showed more of the making.

He made a copy of the Bowie knife jim bowie used, and they show the original,
and it is nothing like what they have shown in movies or tv.

He also makes black powder and ball long rifles.
Also a pipe tomahawk, which I thought was just a name, but it was actually a pipe too !! lol

I guess you could kill someone and then have a smoke lol.

I saw the first 6 on a site, and thought that was it, but now it is up to 12.

Alone is on ep 4 S2
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Sat May 07, 2016 7:11 pm

I hope it's Michelle and Joe at the end, with Michelle winning, your right about Joe, he's not winning anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Sat May 07, 2016 2:51 pm

Well aside from mark the chicken lol I guess I want aubrey to be in final 2, she has played good and not been
a jerk.
michelle is ok, joe is ......well no way joe could win, so they may all want to drag him to the end, I hope not.
Tai is full of himself, but really I am ok if he makes final 2.
At least all the jerks got voted out.
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Sat May 07, 2016 12:04 pm

Yea, but if he doesn't win immunity at 4 he's gone I think. I am happy this year will be a F2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Sat May 07, 2016 11:29 am

Ez wrote:
T5000 wrote:
Ez wrote:
I think they made a good move in sending home Jason, showed Tai he doesn't have as much control as he thought. I do think they should have flipped and voted out Tai, he has the idol and is too likeable to take to the end. Good episode!

yeah they could have voted tai out as it turned out.
Tai was only one voting for michele.

I dont get why tai wanted michelle out anyway.

people in this game get cocky when in a good position, and it goes to their heads, and oftentimes get voted out
at that point.

Tai wasted his special dbl vote, and will have to play idol either next time or one after.
I think he plans to use it at 4, so next time would be good time to vote him out.

I think the mark the chicken thing at tribal would be great lol, and if you didnt like the final 2  vote for MTC !!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has to use his idol next time, it expires after the F5.

Ok I was thinking he could use it at 4 , but it must be five, they did talk about it last show.

So now he is going to be in final 4 for sure.
Back to top Go down
Ez

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Fri May 06, 2016 4:22 pm

T5000 wrote:
Ez wrote:
I think they made a good move in sending home Jason, showed Tai he doesn't have as much control as he thought. I do think they should have flipped and voted out Tai, he has the idol and is too likeable to take to the end. Good episode!

yeah they could have voted tai out as it turned out.
Tai was only one voting for michele.

I dont get why tai wanted michelle out anyway.

people in this game get cocky when in a good position, and it goes to their heads, and oftentimes get voted out
at that point.

Tai wasted his special dbl vote, and will have to play idol either next time or one after.
I think he plans to use it at 4, so next time would be good time to vote him out.

I think the mark the chicken thing at tribal would be great lol, and if you didnt like the final 2  vote for MTC !!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has to use his idol next time, it expires after the F5.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T5000
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   Fri May 06, 2016 11:34 am

Now that jason is gone, only cyndee remains , so I want her gone too. last of the horrible brawns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 32   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 32
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next